openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation file under ALv2
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 07:02:02 GMT
Hi Peter,

On the CC side of things you might want to check out:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/images/6/61/Creativecommons-licensing-and-marking-your-content_eng.pdf

and of course these:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/CreativeCommonsGallery
for CC images

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/ccooo
for embedding metadata

Depending on where you share from you can also mark the content via the
service as well, which is mentioned in the pdf file above also.

Looking forward to seeing the material.

//drew