openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: www.apache.org/projects has no AOO ??
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 23:39:26 GMT

On 12/03/2012 02:44 PM, janI wrote:
> Thanks for enlightening me, may I politely ask is that something for a
> committer FAQ, or is it too special ?
>
> jan I.

We should probably include it in something like that. We have a
Developer FAQ that doesn't get into  interacting with INFRA since this
doesn't come up a lot, but some tidbits like this should definitely be
included. :)

I will make a mental note to update:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html