openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon EU 2012] - travel subsidy & ticket discount
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 18:47:08 GMT
Hi Oilver,

On Nov 2, 2012, at 4:17 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:

> Hi ASF trasurer,
>
> On 24.10.2012 15:47, Peter Junge wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> this is short notice to let the community know about the travel subsidies and
>> ticket discounts that have been granted (from the old funds of SPI,
>> http://www.spi-inc.org/) for the ApacheCon EU 2012:
>>
>> Travel subsidies:
>> Yang Shih-Ching (imacat), Taiwan: 600,- Euro
>> Dwayne Bailey, South Africa: 600,- Euro
>>

> late, but I hope not too late, I want to follow-up on AOO ACEU funding.

No worries!

> First, I would like to be sure that imacat and Dwayne had submitted their payment information
to <treasurer@apache.org>.

I didn't get an email from Dwayne, but did get one from imacat and then printed imacat's email
to PDF and put it
in Bills/received. When I receive the email from Dwayne, I can do the same.

> Did you recieved corresponding messages?

See above.

> If not, I will reach out to them via eMail and/or in person during the ApacheCon EU to
remind them.

Please do so for Dwayne, thanks!

> Due to the agreed procedure imacat and Dwayne had to confirm on the ACEU their travel
expenses and the lack of corporate and TAC funding in order to trigger the tranfer of the
granted money.
> The question is now to whom they have to confirm it?

We need Ross G. or Jim J. to confirm and move the files from Bills/received into Bills/approved.
Then I can pay out
to the appropriate accounts from our Treasurer account.

> Will be a representative of the ASF treasurers available at ACEU to whom they can confirm?

I don't believe either Sam, or I, will be there, but Sam can comment on that.

> Can they simply confirm to me by showing me the travel expense bookings and signing a
corresponding letter?
> I could scan the signed letters after the ACEU and send them via eMail to <treasurer@apache.org>.

That would be great and additional documentation, but really we just need an email similar
to imacat's email
saying he was approved for subsidy, the amount, payment information, CC'ed to ooo-dev, and
to treasurer@ and
operations@.

Thanks!

Cheers,