openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 16:48:18 GMT
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

> [...]
regarding the "TM" and he has done that.

> I would actually not equal to ask again. Maybe we could do that in half a year and then
again, as the list of service providers is supposed to be already checked and updated regularly.

I'm not stating this as a requirement, but only as a helpful
suggestion. If someone is looking for OpenOffice services, it is good
for them to see OpenOffice mentioned in the landing page.  This
confirms in their mind that they are in the right place.

-Rob