openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject [UX] Feedback wanted - Share your task pane experiences
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:42:23 GMT
Hello All,

In support of the AOO .next release, I have been exploring the UI design
for incorporating the Lotus Symphony sidebar in AOO. This sidebar will
provide a persistent pane to display contextual properties and addition
content, including gallery, navigator, and presentation actions.

Beyond the UI, I am also trying to understand how we might update and
enhancement the content of each pane. I need your help.

Please share any feedback, thoughts or opportunities for improvement
related to your current experience with task panes in either OpenOffice
3.4.1 or Lotus Symphony 3.0.1.

Regina has sent along some great feedback and some items we need to
address. What say the rest of you?

Thoughts?

Regards,
Kevin