openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office 3.41
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:00:20 GMT
Hi Kevin,
   I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem. There is a tutorial on
the forum about this topic.
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

There are a few different possible causes and it is probably easier
for you to look there and work through the steps of the tutorial
rather than someone trying to explain it all here. You don't need to
register to look at the tutorial. If your problem isn't solved, I
encourage you to register on the forum and ask there or try the user
mailing list.
Best regards,
Francis

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM, K BAILEY
<kevinbailey1966@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently updated open office to the latest version & since doing so a problem
with spell check has occurred in that after typing a document or letter & clicking on
spell check, it states almost every word is incorrect but makes no suggestions for corrections.