openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I FIND AN ERROR in Apache 3.4.1 OpenOfic.org
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:43:02 GMT
Hi Frank,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 06:10:03PM +0100, frank.vladimir@planet.si
wrote:
> *I FIND AN ERROR in Apache 3.4.1 OpenOfic.org*
>
> I installed a new program Apache OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 in the Slovenian
> language. But I found a bug in the "Pomoc" (Help, F1) in the "Najdi"
> (Find).
>
> I needed this option "Najdi" (Find) in the "Pomoc" (Help, F1) for
> "Table" (Calc., Excel).
>
> Option "Pomoc" (" Help, F1 " - " Find ") does not work. I have
> installed Windows 7 on the computer HP 635. There is also the "Java",
> but "Pomoc – Najdi" (Help - Find) in the Help for OpenOffice.org. does
> not work.
>
> Does not work with the Java Oracle? Java programs, Oracle is much
> different. What should I use to be an option "Najdi" (Find) in the
> "Pomoc" (Help) work? - How do you turn for OpenOffice.org?

If you have a Windows 7 64 bits, make sure you have a Java 32 bits
because OpenOffice is a 32 bits program.

If you have Java 7 32 bits, you may face this known issue, described in
the Release Notes:

http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html#AOO3.4.1ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0 and 3.4.1 support Java 7, which is the
recommended configuration; but (especially on 64-bit Windows) you might
receive warnings about the Java version being defective. In that case,
download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
Package.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/B/C/5BC5DBB3-652D-4DCE-B14A-475AB85EEF6E/vcredist_x86.exe

Regards
--