openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fan Zheng <zheng.easy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New stats script: platform.py
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:25:22 GMT
Interesting result.

I know what you guys saying, that it only means people downloading AOO from
android devices, but not using AOO from android devices.

In my opinion, such number would at least means that, there do exist
thousands of AOO customers, who prefer using mobile devices on their cyber
stuff, even on downloading applications that even cannot be use on the
mobile devices.

And i bet, such number would grow continuely, as the number of "mobilers"
are definitely growing so fast.

So, based on the number, may I conclude that: it is important for us, the
AOO guys, on thinking about the mobile AOO?
在 2012/11/16 12:07 AM,"Herbert Duerr" <hdu@apache.org>写道: