openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Developer Room (devroom) at FOSDEM
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:27:16 GMT
A brilliant idea, especially if I may copy some of your slides...

I am still fumbling how the build works, and to be honest (NOT to criticize
anyone) I am not impressed.

Just one thing:

I do a "build --all", which comes back OK, then I do a second "build --all"
and to my surprise it generates a couple of libraries again..I assumed I
had missed an error, so I tried it a third time, same thing happened,
libraries was built.

In my opion (and according with normal makefile schemes) once it completes
without errors, it  should not build anything a second time.

But putting that aside, I would be happy to focus on localization together
with j├╝rgen, but if it is something you want to do it yourself thats ok
with me.

Jan.