openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject [early codereview / check for standards] genLang in l10ntools
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 12:55:33 GMT
Hi.

I have finished the control part of the new localization tool, and before I
walk further down the line (writing/converting all the translations parts)
I would like to have checked if the code is ok in terms of standard,
readability and expectations (from other C++ programmers).

I hope one of the C++ programmers, can have a quick look at the code and
tell me:
- Are the code written in accordance with the AOO standards (I think so)
- Is it in general in accordance with the AOO writing style.

Of course, I would very much like to hear if there are non-efficient /
malicious code in there, but please remember this is only the control
skeleton, so there are a lot of code missing.

I try to include a zip file with this mail, should I not succeed, then
please respond to the mail and I will sent it directly.

MANY Thanks in advance for the help.
Jan.