openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New volunteer
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 21:48:57 GMT
Hi, Sara,

It seems you are not subscribed to the list, so maybe you missed some
answers. See in-line comments below

2012/11/18 Sarah Yu <sarahjinyu@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I am a new university graduate. I have studied applied economics and had
> only taken a few courses in Python or Java. I would like to be a part of
> your project. My goal is to get some experience in QA, of which I hope I'd
> build my career on.

Welcome on board!

First, look at this page:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/index.html

it's still being build, but you'll find there useful information about how
to start on this project. Then, subscribe to the mailing list on the area
of your interest. You can find more info about mailing lists here: