openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have you been contacted via private email and discouraged from participating on the OpenOffice project?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:39:12 GMT
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

> And I'm proud that in http://de.openoffice.info all free, or opensource,
> office-programs (or users) are welcome, because I do not like confrontation
> between different programs, users or communities.

The DocFou guys choose to split from the OO.o project. The communities are
now separate. And users of LO are better served in LO forums, like AOO
users are better served on the AOO forums and lists, and not the other way
around.

I guess you´re not implying that we should start accepting here questions
from Thinkfree Office, KDE Office, LO or any other office suite.

FC