openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:45:57 GMT

I assume you mean the formulation:

"Helping small business customers since
many years in using and optimizing IT solutions. This is done
by careful requirements analysis, migration support,
professional project management and continuous user support
based on individual agreements."

is specific enough?

In this case, please be generous, because I had to revise Uwe already asked its websites regarding
the "TM" and he has done that.

I would actually not equal to ask again. Maybe we could do that in half a year and then again,
as the list of service providers is supposed to be already checked and updated regularly.

OK?

Greetings,
Jörg