openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Completed Decision making page
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 00:19:29 GMT
As a project we can certainly get a FreeBSD Jail from Infrastructure for CRUD [1] The PMC must
maintain it.

But no one has provided a concrete proposal. Without a proposed use case we can't discuss
what it desired and for what purpose. The community will need to maintain the VM. This means
volunteering to handle all aspects of its management.

What did you have in mind? Should we have a registration page?

Infrastructure will want to know what bandwidth and diskspace is required for planning purposes
including the Foundation budget.

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/freebsd-jails