openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG][DRAFT]: blog draft to reach out even more translators for the languages with more than 93% UI coverage
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:45:21 GMT

On 11/26/2012 02:11 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the draft and included a special call for help for Arabic
> because I see a potential problem here for future releases. I plan to
> publish the blog later today.
>
> Juergen

Looks good. I especially like the graphic. One comment.

It seems we've been keeping our latest blog postings in line with the
bold announcement header on the web site. Do we want to change the
announcement header to match this call for translators? It's still at
the call for marketing volunteers currently?

> On 11/23/12 11:23 PM, jan iversen wrote:
>> That was for all the open texts, help and UI.
>>
>> Jan.

>>> jogischmidt@gmail.com>

>>> volunteers
>>> several
I hope
>>> we

>>> because
I see a

>>> Especially
>>> speaker

One
>>> thing
>>> we

>>> include
>>>>

>>> When you started on it, the Danish translation (UI portion) was at
>>> 97%.  Did it take 30 hours for the 3%?  Or did you do help file
>>> translations as well?
>>>
>>> -Rob

>>> https://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_reached_out_to

MzK

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world
  she wants, rather than to create it herself?”
                                         -- Anais Nin