openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Error in Gallery
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:21:58 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On 28.11.2012 14:05, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi Ariel,
>>
>> Ariel Constenla-Haile schrieb:

>>> You won't find it, it was removed:
>>>
>>> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/rev/902597eed541
>>> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/diff/902597eed541/svx/inc/svx/gallery.hxx
>>>

>>> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/diff/902597eed541/svx/source/gallery2/galtheme.src
>>>

>>> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/diff/902597eed541/svx/inc/galtheme.hrc
>>>

>> I have seen in the meantime from your link, that is was removed in
>> galtheme.src.
>> But now I wonder, from where it comes into the UI of the gallery
>> window? I still
>> see "private://gallery/hidden/HtmlExportButtons" listed in the theme
>> list in a
>> normal build.
>>

> You are observing that this hidden theme is visible in the gallery in a
> pro build.
> This is not good - this needs also to be solved.
> In our released versions - AOO 3.4 and AOO 3.4.1 - this gallery theme is
> not visible. At least what I have observed in my environment.

"Visible" means, that I have set the environment to show hidden gallery
themes. And yes then I see it, in AOO3.4.1 and in a buildbot build as well.

> Internally, a gallery theme consists of three binary files which are
> found in Basis/share/gallery/ of the installation and
> [UserInstallionDir]/share/gallery/
> One of these file - the .thm one - contains also the name of the gallery.
> This hidden theme consists of the following files:
> sg25.thm, sg25.sdg and sg25.sdv

The file sg25.thm exists and contains
private://gallery/hidden/HtmlExportButtons as first entry. The
associated folder htmlexpo indeed exists in Basis/share/gallery/ too.

This icon set can be chosen in File > Wizard > Web page. If I choose it,
I do not see any icon in the result. But I'm not familiar with that
Wizard and might miss something.

Kind regards
Regina