openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Logging in to discussion group
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:29:14 GMT

On 11/25/2012 01:41 PM, Peter Smith wrote:
> Hi
>
> I’ve tried to log in to a discussion group for advice but my username wasn’t recognised.
 It’s quite a long time since I used it (no2ms2007) and probably your more recent databases
haven’t imported legacy data.  So please tell me what I need to do to register.  I’m on
your email database (pepys.gps@hotmail.com).

> Thanks
>
> Peter Smith

Peter,

Which one failed for you? Was it oooforum.org or http://forum.openoffice.org

I do believe that they both require that you register independently of
the mailing lists.

I verified that oooforum.org does NOT have a user named "no2ms2007". I
do, however, see a few posts on forum.openoffice.org

I just wanted to verify where you were attempting to login. I am not an
admin on forum.openoffice.org, so I am not able to verify your account
status there. If your email address is current there, then I expect that
you should be able to resolve the issue by resetting your password.

I performed a BCC to "forumadminen@user.services.openoffice.org" so that
they will be aware of the issue.

--
Andrew Pitonyak