openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Self introduction to Project Volunteers
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 07:53:31 GMT
abhilash alwandi wrote:
> Dear all Volunteers,Am Abhilash Alwandi.Am from Banglore(INDIA).Am
> interested in testing the Apache OpenOffice.

Welcome! If you wish to help with testing you should subscribe to the QA
mailing list, where all announcements about testing will be sent: just
send an empty e-mail message to qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and
respond to the confirmation request you will receive. Please do it now,
since all QA activities will be coordinated on that list: when we plan
extensive pre-release testing, we will post announcements and requests
for help there.

Also make sure you have read
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
and stay tuned for further information; but you can already start with
the "Easy QA tasks" mentioned on that page and, of course, feel free to
write to qa@openoffice.apache.org (the QA mailing list) if you have any
doubts.

Regards,
   Andrea.