openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New committer: Jan Iversen
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:27:38 GMT
On 16/11/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:05 AM, jan iversen wrote:
>> Any idea when SVN will be relocated ?
> You can see the latest status on the JIRA issues here:
> It looks like we need careful coordination between the website
> migration and the SVN migration since the website is built from SVN.

Since we don't have a timeline for the SVN migration yet, I've also
added Jan to the old authorization groups. Jan, in 24 hours (not now!)
you should be able to commit to the current SVN repositories, like:
- Sources: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk
- Site: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk
- Incubator site: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/site/trunk

and (again, in 24 hours) you should see "ooo" and "incubator" next to
your name at
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#J

Regards,
   Andrea.