openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From David Vogt <david.v...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject New entry for the Consultants Directory
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:58:10 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to have the following entry on the consultants page. Here's the
xml:

<consultant>
<name>Adfinis SyGroup AG</name>
<country>CH</country>
<practice>Development</practice>
<practice>Customization</practice>
<practice>Support</practice>
<practice>Other</practice>
<description>
    Adfinis SyGroup AG has been active in the open source
    environment for more than a decade. We provide services such
    as development, maintenance and operation based on open source
    technologies, including OpenOffice (tm). With offices in Basel
    and Bern, Adfinis SyGroup AG supports customers throughout
    Switzerland and neighbouring countries.
</description>
<website>https://adfinis-sygroup.ch/openoffice_support_and_development</website>
<email>david.vogt@adfinis-sygroup.ch</email>
<phone>+41 31 550 31 11</phone>
</consultant>

If possible (I don't see any other entry doing it), it would be nice to
have the german landing page in there as well:

    https://adfinis-sygroup.ch/openoffice_support_entwicklung

Thanks,
Dave

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
David Vogt, Stv. Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung