openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: PRIORITY: COMMITTER REG CODE STILL NEEDED [was Re: ApacheCon NA: CFP final days & Early Bird registration open!]
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 17:48:38 GMT
-- from Sally

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PRIORITY: COMMITTER REG CODE STILL NEEDED [was Re: ApacheCon
NA: CFP final days & Early Bird registration open!]
Date: 	Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:36:04 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
To: 	Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com>
CC: 	ApacheCon Planners 2012-2013 <planners@apachecon.com>

Hello, Kay.

The rate for Committers is $675 and is valid through 7 December.

I'm still waiting for the discount code, as it isn't in place yet. Once
we have it, we'll announce to the Committers list.

I'm copying the ApacheCon Planning team here for their follow-up. Your
email isn't the first we've received about this.

Thanks in advance, Planners, for your help with this!

Cheers,
Sally
= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656