openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BZ]How does vote function work
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:29:51 GMT
On 06/11/2012 Ji Yan wrote:
> If "most voted" defect is feature request or enhancement, can we change its
> issue type to reflect its reality, so that we can still focus on the "most
> voted" defect.

Sure. But most of them should already be classified correctly.

Jan Iversen:
> It would at the same time, be nice to put a "validity" or similar on the
> bugs. I found bugs dated 2006, that are open, they do not seen so relevant.

In this case, feel free to close as RESOLVED - WORKSFORME or RESOLVED -
INVALID (unless you have a reason to believe that we really fixed it,
like problems with the Extensions/Templates sites reachability, which
should be set as RESOLVED - FIXED since the sites have been relocated
and are now regularly reachable).

Regards,
   Andrea.