openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration of private list and authorizations
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 22:28:42 GMT
Hi Andrea, all --

I was looking into what changes might need to be done to the web sites
with these move changes, and noticed that the source svn move has ot
occurred yet, and, well, ISSUE-5417, regarding some of this seems to be
closed now pending some LDAP changes.

Does this need to be reopened now given other changes you've already made?

On 11/04/2012 05:36 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> jan iversen wrote:
>> Will we get a brief tutorial, once the SVN is moved, on how to migrate
>> the
>> local SVN/Git copy, without having to download it all again ?
>
> It's a simple svn switch command and yes, we will share it on ooo-dev so
> that all committers can align their working copies.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

MzK

  dealt with a cat."