openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Migration of private list and authorizations
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 09:41:08 GMT
Just a brief note to tell everybody that the private mailing list (only
used for discussions about individuals and trademarks) has now been
migrated to private@openoffice.apache.org ; the list membership has been
updated too, to reflect the PMC membership as listed in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Graduation+Resolution+(draft)

This means that we can now restart voting and inviting committers.

Authorization groups for PMC members and committers have been updated too.

The PMC group, as far as I know, is only used to access archives of the
new private mailing list, so it's not particularly important.

The committers group, instead, is used to check write access to the
OpenOffice SVN repositories; we added everybody listed at
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo but if you find
out you have access problems when the repositories are migrated (which
is scheduled to happen soon, depending on Infra availability) please let
us know: everyone should maintain exactly the privileges they have now
on the "incubator" SVN repositories.

You can follow the post-graduation migration progress at
http://s.apache.org/openoffice-graduation-changes

Regards,
   Andrea.