openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Trobles using Forum and Wiki
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:41:54 GMT
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:21:43 +0000
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:14:22 +0100
> Daniel Paviotti <danpav2881@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm writing to tell you about my troubles to connect to sites in object,
> > I get the connection time out and I'm not able to use that sites.
> > Probably the server is down.
> >
> > Tank for your attention,
> >
> > Daniel
> >
> I have had no problems in logging on to the Forum sites; I log on regularly many times
per day.  For your information, the mWiki site is under spam attack and access to add new
information is currently restricted, although this should not hinder read access.

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>

I should emphasise that my Forum connection which gives no trouble is to the Apache Forum.
 Over the past few weeks (perhaps 4 or 5) connections to the older forum have been very intermittent
for everybody.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>