openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMS diff: Welcome to the localization (l10n) project
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 23:03:27 GMT
On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 11:36:20PM +0100, jan iversen wrote:
> I would love to publish it myself, but I dont have the karma to do so (I am
> a contributor).
>
> I have updated CMS, no luck !

I published the site, please try again. Nevertheless, and AFAIK, even
when you log in as anonymous user your working copy can be updated, and
is not completely transient (I can't find the mail right now, but
anonymous working copies have a lifetime even if you logout).

> But looking at staging, did not do the complete trick (I cannot see
> rightnav),

It's there http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/l10n-new/ and also on the
main site, since I published. But unpublished svn commmitts get
reflected on staging.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile