openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Symphony IP Cleanup
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:15:26 GMT
Hi Dennis;

I am afraid that what we are doing is exactly cherry picking code and creating patches. AFAICT
there is no one actively working on the symphony code. If I notice something I like, I open
a bugzilla issue and try to get someone from IBM to look at it.

The code still has unacceptable components (at least lcc cpp) and I am not sure it builds.
I guess if you find it too bothersome we could move the code to Apache Extras, but it is still
useful to be able to look at it somewhere.

Pedro.

Ps. ApacheCon was fun indeed!