openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PMC] Proposed PMC List
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:00:54 GMT

On 09/17/2012 11:13 AM, Andrew Rist wrote:

> Andre Fischer (af)
> Andrea Pescetti (pescetti)
> Drew Jensen (atjensen)
> Jürgen Schmidt (jsc)
> Kay Schenk (kschenk)
> Raphael Bircher (rbircher)
> Pedro Giffuni (pfg)
> Yang Shih-Ching (imacat)
> Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (orw)
> RGB.ES (rgb-es)

OK, here is my list (I am not going to do the addition approach as Dave
did, but just start with my own selection).

And, please remove me from consideration. I don't really feel I qualify
for a variety of reasons, and I think personal issues this coming year
will prohibit me from participation on any reasonable level. Thanks.

Andrew Rist (arist)
Andre Fischer (af)
Andrea Pescetti (pescetti)
Ariel Constenla-Haile (arielch)
Drew Jensen (atjensen)
Jürgen Schmidt (jsc)
Raphael Bircher (rbircher)
Pedro Giffuni (pfg)
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann (orw)
RGB.ES (rgb-es)

MzK

"We never sit anything out. We are cups, constantly and quietly
  being filled.  The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and
  let the beautiful stuff out."
                          -- Ray Bradbury, "Zen in the Art of Writing"