openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dick Groskamp <>
Subject Checking Dutch translation multi-langiage installayion
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:15:21 GMT
I installed the multi-language installset OOo-dev 3.4 en-US de fr it es 
ja pt-BR zh-CN nl.exe   Revision 1293550

I installed it separately, besides to the "normal 3.3" with the 
setup.exe /a option

Dutch translations of installation-wizard; menu's  and Help seem to be OK.

I checked several dialogs / menu's and Helpfiles. They seem to be the 
way I left them around april 2010.
We don't have an archive since all was on the POOTLE-server when that closed

However I noticed at least one object that didn't got translated for 100%.
It is the contextmenu of the Comment  (Insert > Comment, right click) 
both in Writer and Calc.
Some items in the menu are therefore not yet translated into Dutch
and still have there English equivalent (i.e. Font , Size, Character)

I've checked those items against the latest 3.3 of Oracle and they were 
translated into Dutch there.

So that could count as a regression

It probably would be easier if we could check on POOTLE, going through 
what is there and adjusting/translating
the not translated items


Windows 7 and 3.3
Scanned with Ziggo uitgebreide Internetbeveiliging (F-Secure)

View raw message