openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: users-JNqQRFIbOJOM4zKIHC2jIg@public.gmane.org [Was: Re: [Discussion] dev-JNqQRFIbOJOM4zKIHC2jIg@public.gmane.org]
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:09:41 GMT
On 2011-08-23 3:37 PM  Rob Weir wrote:
> Does it matter?  The English list is getting very little traffic.
There were 56 posts to users@openoffice.org in the last week. Traffic is highest after a new

release. Here is a list by month for 2011: Jan 409    Feb 290    Mar 366    Apr 197    May

218    Jun 233    Jul 123    Aug 160

>   A note was sent today asking about interest.  I've seen zero affirmative
You have now. How much response do you expect in six hours (working hours in NA) ?

> So I don't think any of the lists will get much traffic.
> But it makes sense to JFDI and move on to more important things.
They will when you have a new release.

I am very pleased to hear that providing user support is not important.

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com