openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal]After the code is checked in to SVN
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:42:03 GMT
 Hi Rob;

 The FreeBSD fixes surely won't introduce IP problems and have
 been up for review in bugzilla for a while, so I would think
 your comment is not (dis)regarding the FreeBSD port, but
 just concerning the general issue of adding new code.

 Now, I understand IBM has some replacements for copyleft
 components, could you give us some insight on that to reduce
 duplicated work?

 Also you are now probably aware that Symphony (and LO) should
 be including a copy of the lcc CPYRIGHT file ;).

 Cheers,

 Pedro.