openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject [Repo] SVN ETA? (was Re: Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.)
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 02:05:40 GMT
Hi;

I appreciate the tough work that is being done to transfer
the Wiki, forums, etc ... but I would've thought the greatest
priority was the SVN repository.

Any reassuring comment on this? Something like "we are
working on this but the script will still require a month to
complete the conversion" is better than no news at all.

cheers,

Pedro.