opennlp-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: model version issues outside eclipse
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:17:31 GMT
On 04/18/2012 05:59 PM, Stephan Greene wrote:
> I'm running Java 1.6 on Mac OSX Lion. Does anyone know why this would differ inside and
outside eclipse, and how to fix it? Presumably something to do with resource loading.

> Line 192 of Version.java sets versionIn to null.
>
>      InputStream versionIn = Version.class.getResourceAsStream("opennlp.version");

When exactly does this happen?
When you are running the bin/opennlp script inside opennlp-tools source
folder?

This scripts uses maven to start the whole thing. Not to be confused
with a second
script which is part of our binary distribution and does the same thing,
but with starting
the jvm via java itself.

Jörn