opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: prerequisites for forking openNLP?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:53:24 GMT
Hey Aliaksandr,

I know what you mean and i couldn't agree more...the whole forking idea
was born only out of sympathy for the people that are potentially sick
and tired of me proposing new stuff on the mailing list...i must admit
that i was overly confident and a bit impatient about OPENNLP-496 but
that is only because it is a minuscule  change with significant
impact...but yeah you' right - working with the community is indeed very
important and even though the process can be slow at times I think it's
worth the extra effort!

Jim