opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: prerequisites for forking openNLP?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:00:08 GMT
On 16/04/12 14:41, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Here is an article about forking AL licensed software:

wow...that article explains everything i need to know! thanks Jorn you
seem to be very resourceful :-)

> You did not get any negative feedback on OPENNLP-496,
> the reason you did not get more feedback is simply that it was
> proposed on a Friday
> and no one looked at it over the weekend.

aaa ok i see...i apologise for drawing conclusions. well, it's not that
i'm in a hurry or anything i just hate feeling that i'm becoming a
burden that you have to endure on the mailing list. I'm pretty sure
you're all busy with your own "stuff" so i thought perhaps forking is
the best solution here...i can see great potential in openNLP and that
is what drives me - otherwise i would not bother, trust me! i guess
you're right -  i should  wait for some feedback before i take any 'big'
decisions...

thanks again!

Jim