opennlp-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blog post on OpenNLP and Scala
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:41:59 GMT
Nice post. Your model loading would be more convenient
if you could add the models you need via maven dependencies
as well.
Maybe something we can produce in the new github project.

There is a page with articles and blog post about OpenNLP in our wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENNLP/articles-and-blogs.html

Would be nice if you could add your post there.

Jörn