opennlp-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:57:26 GMT
On 04/04/2012 03:50 PM, Jim - FooBar(); wrote:
> I'm really sorry found another typo! that probably tells you i've not
> compiled the class but i only added very little. I'm confident that it
> will compile now...I'm resending it...
>
> Jim

Please make a patch and attach it to some jira issue. You also need to
set the flag that you
agree that the code will be licensed under AL 2.0. We don't accept code
contributions which
are posted to the mailing list.

More information on how to contribute can be found here:
http://opennlp.apache.org/get-involved.html

I had a quick look at your class. Wouldn't it be better write a
TokenNameFinder which
acts like a proxy to a set of name finders and aggregates/aligns the
result of them?

You can then pass an instance of this new name finder to the existing
evaluator.

Jörn