opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:32:18 GMT
OK here is what i have so far...a  new class called
TokenNameFinderEvaluatorMultiple (what a mouthful!)
The class is attached...

Basically what it does is maintaining 2 name finders (only need 2 atm)
and merges their results just before they are sent to the evaluator...i
wan't sure however whether i 'm supposed to keep the duplicates when
merging the Span arrays...also does the order matter or can i use a set
to remove duplicates if needed? that will mess up the order though!

Jim

p.s. I'm not sure how to quickly test it though without potentially
messing up my project...any chance you could test it? i don't see any
reason why it shouldn't work (assuming duplicates are to be kept)...