opennlp-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 12:42:23 GMT
On 04/04/2012 02:37 PM, Jim - FooBar(); wrote:
>> Then maybe you want something which merges the results of multiple
>> TokenNameFinders?
>
> Exactly!!! That is what i'm trying to explain and accomplish. However
> there is a major issue if the maxent model was trained using the
> "drug" (or any other) tag instead of the "default" tag simply because
> the dictionary can only be evaluated on a test-set  marking the
> entities with the "default tag"...

- We could make a generic wrapper around a TokenNameFinder which uses a
Map to rename the produced tags.
- We could work a bit on the DictionaryNameFinder to output a correct tag.
- The class to merge the results would be nice to have in OpenNLP.

Would be nice if you could contribute these things back.

Jörn