opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:53:48 GMT
On 04/04/12 12:39, Alex Ott wrote:
> I also have some ideas on extending clojure-opennlp, maybe I'll find a
> time to prepare pull request

Something which i'm very interested in doing is to integrate
NameFinderME & DictionaryNameFinder results so i can get an F-measure
from both. However this is not wrapping...such functionality does not
exist in openNLP yet...it would have to be a hack at the moment like this:

-start the hacked validator
-for each token ask both the model and the Dictionary before evaluating

Have not looked at the source yet but i would expect an if statement
like this somewhere:

if (entity.isValid()) //add an 'OR' here that looks up the enity in the
dictionary
true-positives++;
else
false-positives++;