opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:28:45 GMT
Yes exactly, i don't need to do anything manually...
Now that the SNAPSHOT repo is set on my 'project.clj' , maven will look
for a newer version whenever i do 'lein deps' to refresh my dependencies
(not on the same day  i think)...The only real inconsistency is the fact
that at home i don't need the SNAPSHOT repo cos i 've installed the jars
on my local ~/.m2/ repo, whereas at the office i'm using the online
SNAPSHOT repo...there should not be any problems unless changes are made
that are not backwards compatible...

Jim