opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:17:35 GMT
On 03/04/12 13:05, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Thats a generated snapshot version, so you end up with a specific
> version, otherwise
> you don't really know with which version you are dealing. You need to
> manually
> update it when there is a newer one.

aaa ok i understand...
i don't really need to update it manually do I? i can just refresh my
dependencies, using a single command, after a week or two (or whenever)
and if there is a newer version, maven will build it and leiningen will
fetch it. I can verify that is indeed a newer version by the number.

Thanks again...i think that was my last "issue" (hopefully) !

View raw message