opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:25:11 GMT
Thanks Jorn!
It turns out i can simply add the following line:

*repositories: {"opennlp-SNAPSHOT"
"https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/"}*

to my 'project.clj' file in order to instruct leiningen to search there
as well! No need to get down and dirty with maven poms! :-)

BTW, the jars i got back have some numbers at the end...are these
updated versions?

Jim