opennlp-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 10:03:23 GMT
On 04/02/2012 02:06 PM, Jim - FooBar(); wrote:
> Ok no worries, I only have some small dependency problems as version
> 1.5.3 SNAPSHOT is not on maven. I have installed it in my local maven
> repository at home but whenever i move the project somewhere else my
> dependency management tool tries to refresh my whole 'lib' folder and
> download 1.5.2 incubating which does not work for me...anyways it is
> not such a big deal as i always keep a backup 1.5.3 jar in my usb stick!

We once had a SNAPSHOT repository where our build server was always
placing the most current
SNAPSHOT version. For some reason this stopped working and we disabled
it. Looks like they updated
the build server and it now works. I enabled it again, so feel free to
use our SNAPSHOT repo to get
the most current version.

Jörn