opennlp-users mailing list archives

From "Jim - FooBar();" <jimpil1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will version 1.5.3 be announced here?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:06:20 GMT
Ok no worries, I only have some small dependency problems as version
1.5.3 SNAPSHOT is not on maven. I have installed it in my local maven
repository at home but whenever i move the project somewhere else my
dependency management tool tries to refresh my whole 'lib' folder and
download 1.5.2 incubating which does not work for me...anyways it is not
such a big deal as i always keep a backup 1.5.3 jar in my usb stick!

Jim

p.s: Looking forward to 1.5.3... how come it's so far away? Several
improvements/bug fixes were made!
Just curious...