opennlp-users mailing list archives

From Amal Elmah <amalalthougha...@hotmail.com>
Subject evaluate the model
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 00:58:46 GMT

I built a model using Opennlp using the instructions in the documentation
so I used training data in such the following format:

<START:person> Pierre Vinken <END> , 61 years old , will join the board as a nonexecutive
director Nov. 29 .
Mr . <START:person> Vinken <END> is chairman of Elsevier N.V. , the Dutch publishing
group .
<START:person> Rudolph Agnew <END> , 55 years old and former chairman of Consolidated
Gold Fields

I am now trying to evaluate this model but I don't know if the test data should conatin tag
as the above or not.

thanks alot