opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Ott <alex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Language Detector Model 1.8.3 Release for Apache OpenNLP
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:17:19 GMT
Hi all

Maybe you have seen this already, but back in October I did evaluation of different language
detection libraries (CLD, langid.py, fastText) - results are available at http://alexott.blogspot.de/2017/10/evaluating-fasttexts-models-for.html.
 Recently I've updated this post with data for OpenNLP-based language detector.

The test data I used were collected during my experiments with classification of web pages
- there is a link to data that you can download (~18Mb).

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott
http://alexott.blogspot.com/        http://alexott.net/