opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Ade Miller <ade.mil...@getconga.com>
Subject Implementing custom report listeners
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:53:04 GMT
I'd like to use the API to generate model evaluation reports after training new models. I worked
out how to
Do this using the report listeners included in the command line tools.

However I would like to generate reports with different formats, notably JSON. This would
allow me to feed
the results into a post processing step that generates visualizations using  D3.

The code includes a comment suggesting this is possible, however the Stats class seems to
only have private
properties on it. Is this intentional?

Ideally I would like to build a  TokenNameFinderFineGrainedJSONReportListener without having
to copy all the code
in FineGrainedReportListener.

Thanks,

Ade

/**
* Generates a detailed report for the NameFinder.
* <p>
* It is possible to use it from an API and access the statistics using the
* provided getters
*/
public class TokenNameFinderFineGrainedReportListener
    extends FineGrainedReportListener implements TokenNameFinderEvaluationMonitor {