opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Public datasets for Semantic Relationship Extraction
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 14:01:36 GMT
Hey Tommaso I was thinking both…but mainly use the datasets for specific tasks since
they seem to be open. Labeled data is hard to come by (

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Chris

On 6/28/17, 11:43 PM, "Tommaso Teofili" <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Chris,

    what do you mean specifically ? Leverage some of the works mentioned in the
    papers or leverage datasets for specific tasks ? Or both ?
    IIRC there was an OpenNLP page mentioning its usage for the bio NLP task,
    not sure about the others.

    Regards,
    Tommaso