opennlp-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Jain <saurabh4768j...@gmail.com>
Subject InsufficientTrainingDataException while cross validating with TokenNameFinderCrossValidator
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:07:23 GMT
Hi All

I am cross validating NameFinder training data using
TokenNameFinderCrossValidator. Training parameters are as follows:

Train algorithm name: MAXENT
Trainer Type name: EventModel
Iteration value: 100
Cut off value: 5
Beam size: 5
No of folds: 3
Total training instances: 22351

Code snippet:

        try {

        evaluate = new TokenNameFinderCrossValidator("en", entity,
 trainingParameters, TokenNameFinderFactory.create(null,

       entityExtractionProcessor.getFeatureGenMap().get(entity),
Collections.emptyMap(), new BioCodec()));

        } catch (InvalidFormatException e) {

                  e.printStackTrace();

        }

        evaluate.evaluate(sampleStream, 3);

evaluate method is giving InsufficientTrainingDataException. Can anyone
suggest me why it is happening as I have passed 22351 training instances
and if it is 3 folds, then each fold will get around 7000 instances.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Saurabh Jain *
*AI Developer*

*Active Intelligence  *

*"*
*To do a thing yesterday was the best time . Second best time is today .” *